Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Good Morning!

The call from the smell of coffee has captured the moment and drawn me to the front porch. It is suppose to be warm day and I certainly would not want to miss that. The birds are sweetly chirping songs of welcome.
Joey came at 2 a.m. He has a busy day and than some fishing to end the day. He loves his job and his boss loves to fish. We need anew front door lock, so I have to get up to open it.
I cleaned and did some laundry this morning.
My little art corner called me to make a few tags and embellish some covers. A little nap and now I am ready to enjoy some evening air.
My brother, Mike text me to share his mother-n-law died. He will call me with the details later. Also my sister is having back surgery tomorrow. I will send her a card tomorrow. We use to be close but she hates our President and I love him. She also told me not to ask people to pray for her. I will spendy time in prayer tonight. My God is so faithful. I trust His plans.
I am going to say good night for now.
Have a peaceful rest.
My ink flows with love.
Love, Mary Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment