Thursday, April 16, 2020

April 16, 2020

Good Morning.

The days are speeding by. I once was 72, but now I am 74.
I have had and still live a wonderful life. Most days are centered around my love for Christ and trusting Him. I continue to learn and attempt to walk with Him.

The virus is leaving and I am thankful for that. This has been a test and so far I believe I have passed it.

Pray for my son-n-law, he is about to go through a bone marrow procedure.  They have to see if his brother is a match. They will know more Monday.
Also pray for Gail.  She is the sister of one of my neighbors that moved.
Many people are struggling with results of the virus and economy.  Keep President Trump's spirits high.  Touch the hearts of the press.  I pray Trump will be reelected.

This was a great day.  John and I went to the bank and Sam's in San Marcos.

I have worked hard to eat better and stick with low carbs.  I want to buy an insulated lunch sack to carry with me. Extra water and a container of snacks would have been good today.  I want a Pioneer Woman bag.

In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
                                                             Proverb 3:6
My eye lids are heavy.  I will say goodnight for now.
My your dreams be sweet and loving.
My ink flows in love.
Mary Kay
                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment