Wednesday, May 2, 2018

The Answer

Good Morning!

The answer is always Jesus!  He has been doing some great in my life.  Something's, I hadn't even noticed.  My eyes have been opened and my heart is willing to seek His kingdom.

Yesterday,  John had an appointment at the VA in San Antonio.  We rode the shuttle in with two other vets and  a new driver to us.  One vet had a 2 pm appointment so we had a wait.  A wonderful leisure lunch at the cafe and a time to count our blessings. The veterans without legs and the look of the lonely and lost put things into perspective for me immediately. I prayed as they filed past our table .   I called it a Parade of  Pain.

I longed to share my feelings but I was busy processing what God was doing in my life.  Love and compassion filled my entire day.   I  don't want to forget that time ever.

Today, I found a new mission.  Our little neighborhood is being over run with wild hogs.  I have learned so much about hogs, trappers and the the people around me.  I will keep you posted. I will soon be the neighborhood hero!  😊😊

God is so great and good to me.  He is healing my feet and I am so thankful.  Two of my foster kids need prayers.  One is looking for a house to rent in Austin and the other one needs some grace and mercy.  I know He will come through because I am faithful.

The promise for today is:

 There is no place you can go to escape My presence.  Psalms 139:10

My promise to Him.

Lord, be gracious to us; we long for you.  Isaiah 33:2


 May the Lord open the Window of blessing over you.  Thank you for being a faithful reader.

Love is in the ink!
Mary  Kay







No comments:

Post a Comment