Saturday, May 5, 2018

Respect

Greetings!

God speaks ! Sleep will come later. It is time to listen and write. I love when He gives me a word.
With word meanings changing and being attack, I decided on a little self study.
As I tried to sleep the word "respect" kept repeating in my thinking. The meaning is very generic and in my opinion has lost value. As I searched around, I came up with a new meaning that fit me. Respect is the value you have on something or someone. In a world turned upside down, seeking Jesus for answers is what I look for.

Growing up, my father put respect and fear in the same sentence. As I grew older somehow I put the word "earn" with it. If someone didn't repect you it was because you hadn't earned it. Today it is a lost word and I value it's return.

God has been changing me! Finding some new sources to read has helped. It has been a great gift. I cleaned out my email and invited new reads to enter. I now have healthy articles to feed my body and soul.
I serve a jealous God that wants all of me. My goal is to put more time and attention on Him.

Promise for today's is:

I am delighted to give you My kingdom. Luke 12:32


Praying you are well and happy. I appreciate yuou;following my posts.

Love is in my ink!
Love, Mary Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment