Saturday, April 28, 2018

Joy Comes in the Morning!


Good Morning!

Change is good!  I can't t believe at my age, I still look forward to change.  It is a Jesus thing.  I feel His hands on my life.   Molding and making me into His plan. He is all I need and ever wanted.

My little craft room has become a War Room!  I have been praying to get out of the way so Jesus can work.   He is doing a great job in watching over me and my family.  I am forever thankful.

Yesterday, my neighbors meet at the outside patio at our local grocery store.  It was great seeing everyone visiting and getting to know each other.  I love my neighborhood. 

Joey is stressed from all the new things he is learning and the responsibility of being a manager. He is striving to be perfect in a non perfect world.  The prayers of a mother avail much.  I am learning to listen and pray.

The verse for today is perfect,

The LORD is with me, I will not be afraid.  What can mere mortals do to me?  
Psalm 118:6.

Time to go.  Have a blessed day and let Jesus direct your day.

Love is in the ink.
Mary Kay





No comments:

Post a Comment