Thursday, April 12, 2018

To Sick to Post

Good Morning!

Sorry, I have been down this last week and still struggling to get back up.  My feet have been so swollen and I have been so tired.  Trying to fight through this.  I am sure it is the effects of the medicine I took back a couple of months ago. 

Yesterday, John and I went grocery shopping and I couldn't wait to get home and put my feet up.  Poor John had to load, unload and put away the groceries.  The flower beds are screaming at me for attention and so is the dog.  Praying, I can have victory over this season. 

No new Bible study for me, yet.  I don't need a group study so I might take a book from the Old Testament and take it verse by verse.  A book that I am not familiar with for sure.  God's word is always healing. 

The promises have been amazing.  I will share a couple with you. 

I have raised you up with Christ to sit in heavenly places.  Ephesians 2 5-6 

I will restore and refresh your weary soul.  Psalm 23:3 

They are full of hope and that is what we all need. 

Pray for our country.  Lots of things going on that could cause wars or civil unrest.  Our president is trying so hard to keep us safe and he has enemies on every corner.  I pray for his safety and good judgement.  So much crime and corruption to fight.  With God VICTORY is hers.  Time to bring back values and morals and family Bible study time. 

Sorry this is going to be short.  I need to get my feet up and rest. 

Love is in the ink! 
Love is in my heart! 

Love, Mary Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment