Tuesday, April 24, 2018

I am still and waiting!

On the Lord!

Praying for the swelling to leave my feet, to lose 50 pounds and have more energy. My precious Lord has been speaking to me non stop.  Each word triggers emotions. As some of you know, I battle relationship issues.  This week, the Lord said, " My daughter doesn't need a mother,. She needs Jesus." I need more of Him too! God is always right.  It put joy and saddness in my heart at the same time. Death and life held in the balance.  A time to wait!

Writing has caused healings and a dream or two to surface.  I find my time alone a blessing! 

The promise today is :  Wait patiently for Me and I will hear your cry.  Psalm 40:1.

I serve a Mighty God and he is up to something huge.

Be blessed and have a wonderful day.

Love is in the ink!

Love, Mary Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment