Thursday, March 29, 2018

Day 38 of 40

Good Evening! 

Two more days left.  I was sad about ending this challenge and than I thought about everything I have learned and my heart has been rejoicing ever since.  I keep going back to several lessons that I will never forget.  I am so thankful for this amazing opportunity.
 
Today the lesson title is Climb the Watchtower

The takeaway is:  Going back to places of spiritual significance can help us find our way forward again .

The foundation verse is Habakkuk 2: 1
I will stand at my watch and station myself on the ramparts; I will look to see what he will say to me and what answer I am to give to this complaint.  Then the LORD replied: Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. 

Since the challenge, I have not been consumed with my enemies.  I have been walking from glory to glory.  I have prayer tools to use that keep the enemy far away.  Strong prayer is one of them.  As my prayers are answered my faith grows.  It   allows me to dream bigger and my God becomes bigger.  Today, I revisited the lesson on binding and loosing and the story about the fleece.  Those stories increase my faith with a smile.  I am amazed at the power of the Mighty God and what he does on my behalf.  I love reading the verses from different translations for a clearer understanding.  I wrote a binding prayer to Jesus today and hung it on the back of my door.  I pray that they will become part of my prayer life from now on. 

Yesterday, I started putting together my war room and I already can see the purpose and the strength it will have.  I will watch over my prayers and re-word and change them often. 



The promise today is:




With that promise, I pray I will see you in heaven someday.  I will be looking for you. 

Sunday is coming!  

Love is in the ink! 
Love is in my heart!

Love, Mary Kay 

No comments:

Post a Comment