Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Day 37 of 40

Greetings!

Sorry I am late getting this going.  I am slower today!  In more ways that one!It rained and made lots of noise last night.  I didn’t get up to see the light show, but I know it was there.  My son was without electricity for 2 or 3 hours.  I sleep sound but I did hear pouring of rain. The wildflowers and plants are rejoicing.  Several times today it got real dark out and still.  I went on the porch to look at the sky for tornadoes.  God was good and I saw no funnels or high winds working. 

The title for today is Prayer Contracts.

The takeaway was:  Agreeing with someone in prayer is like getting your prayers notarized.

The foundation verse is:  Matthew 16: 18-19

18 And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock, I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it. 
I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in
heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.”

I like the Message translation for Matthew 16: 18-19

18 And now I'm going to tell you who you are, really are. You are Peter, a rock. This is the rock on which I will put together my church, a church so expansive with energy that not even the gates of hell will be able to keep it out.19 "And that's not all. You will have complete and free access to God's kingdom, keys to open any and every door: no more barriers between heaven and earth, earth and heaven. A yes on earth is yes in heaven. A no on earth is no in heaven."

I think that helped me understand those verses better.  I have some binding and losing to do. My prayer life is so much more meaningful.  I can now say “No” to sickness and “Yes” to good health and healing.  I will pray with authority.

The last question in the workbook was about “Negotiating” in a manner that would increase my faith.  I have three days left in the challenge and I still have some many things to learn. 

The promise for today is: An eternal crown awaits you at the finish line, so keep running your race.   1 Corinthians 9 24-25

I argued with John today.  Happy Wife…Happy Life!  I know he is frustrated but I made lots of phone calls on his behalf this morning and I only wanted him to give me some space.  I am going to start using that phrase until he gets it.

I need to encourage him to start walking again.

Praying for you to be preparing for Easter.  Sunday is Coming! 

Thank you for stopping by.  It has been a long day so I am praying for a relaxing day tomorrow.  Be blessed and walk in His favor. 

Love is in the ink!
Love is in my heart
Love, Mary Kay




No comments:

Post a Comment