Monday, March 26, 2018

Day 35 of 40


Greetings!

A beautiful day in the Hill Country of Texas.  The morning entered my world with a smile and sunshine.    I meet one of my foster daughters in Wimberley for breakfast.  It was a sweet time.  She moved to Colorado about a year ago and surprised me with the news….  She is moving back to Texas.  I am delighted.  I have spent some wonderful time with her and I have missed her this last year.  She will be moving to the Austin area.  I love that girl and I am delighted that she is part of my life. 

This is the last week of the Prayer Challenge.   I can’t imagine stopping!  I plan to turn the spare bedroom into a War Room.  I will use the back of the door and a few special elements.  I want to continue my walk with Jesus in a deeper and more committed way.  He is my all and all. 

Today is day 35 of the 40 Day Prayer Challenge. The title is The Longest Level. 
The takeaway is:  If we do the ordinary, God will add an extra to it. 
The foundation verse is Luke 21: 1-4

Staying humble and hungry is a key to your prayer life.  I look forward to meeting that widow someday.  God used her and loved her to share her story. 

Many times, our budget money didn’t stretch to cover the much-needed items.  Some-times that still happens.  With John being sick, I feel I am always going to the pharmacy and leaving the money, I had planned for something else.  However, God always provides and for that I am thankful. 

Part of my restoration prayer was answered.  My daughter, Julie and my granddaughter had lunch together.  It was over a week ago, and I am happy for them.  I was sad that my daughter didn’t share that news right away, but it shows me, I am not that important to her anymore.  If they ever read my journals they will see how faithful, I was in praying for reconciliation.  Part of my heart felt left out, but I am God’s girl and I have learned to overcome. 

The promise for today is:   I have carved your name in the palms of My hands. 
                                                                       Isaiah 49: 16

Have a great night and walk in God’s favor.  He is crazy about us!  I am crazy about HIM. 

Love is in the ink. 
Love is in my heart. 
Love, Mary Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment