Saturday, March 24, 2018

Day 34 of 40

Greetings!

Sunday is coming!  Time to prepare for Easter and rejoice that He lives.  The stone was heavy! 
This is going to be short and remember tomorrow, I will not be posting.  It works out perfect for me and I pray it does for you also. 

The title today is:  Raise Up a Remnant
The takeaway is:  When the prayer meeting becomes the most important meet, revival is around the corner. 
The foundation scripture is:  2 King 19: 30-31

30 Once more a remnant of the kingdom of Judah will take root below and bear fruit above. 

31 For out of Jerusalem will come a remnant, and out of Mount Zion a band of survivors. “The zeal of the LORD Almighty will accomplish this.

I desire to have a strong root system and be in the band of survivors.  With Spring comes the planting season and a strong root system can be good or not so good.  We use a root killer in our septic system to keep the lines open.  Then I look at the wildflowers and see how amazing the seed provided a strong root for each new year.  Year after year, I witness the beauty of the fruit.  Our yard has some mighty big oak trees and they have roots that spread many feet from the base of the tree.  My prayer is to leave a strong remnant of love for my grandchildren and beyond.  I have had my own personal revival but have never experienced one with hundreds of others.  I want to leave my name with the band of survivors.   Please join me!  With lots of prayer,  this blog can experience a revival.  I will read about how to light that fire and with God's blessings we can experience that amazing time.  

The promise for today is:  I will cause all things to ultimately work for your good.  Romans 8:28  

Be blessed my friends and walk in God's favor until we meet again.  
Rejoice in the Lord! 

Love is in the ink! 
Love is in my heart! 
Love, Mary Kay 

No comments:

Post a Comment