Monday, February 19, 2018

Day 5 of 40 Continues

Shalom,

Sunday, was a free day and I counted it.  Sorry, I jumped ahead, but lots of good material to share with you.

Today was another busy day.  I went to Bible study this morning and than chatted with my sweet neighbor across the street. I took her for a ride in my new Journey.  We share our feelings and I always feel good after I have been with her.  She is super sweet.  We never get to spend a lot of time together, but hopefully this Spring we can.  She loves to work in her yard and it shows

The Bible study was a continuation of the Beatitudes. I failed on many of them and felt convicted when each one was read.  I am happy that God isn't finished with me and loves me in spite of myself. Since, I started writing, I am better off being by myself. The ink and I are buds.   At least, I can delete and re-read my words.  My thoughts needed a full edit.

Let's go back, so I can write out a vision I had several months ago.  I saw Jesus with his arms stretched up.  He was over looking a valley from a cliff.  I heard Him call my name. He called me to stand next to Him.  I never saw His face, but the rest of Him was a glowing white.  He shared that He was watching the Prodigals coming home.  I asked Him where mine were and He smiled and said, "It is not time for them yet."  I saw people coming from the valley from behind trees and plants  I wondered when mine would come home as the tears rolled down my face.  He had a sweet little bottle and collected my tears. He kept the bottle.  I asked Him if He had collected enough for me to wash His feet.  He didn't answer.   I have thought about painting that vision!  My children and I are so happy in my dreams.  The visions and dreams  maybe short but they leave a huge mark on my heart.

I have had other visions but I would run out of ink, if I shared all them.   Most of my dreams are short.  Yet, they are very clear.  Tonight, I am tired so maybe I will have a new vision tonight. Since, I started this prayer challenge God has given me new thoughts and ideas.  Because, I read about writing them down, I keep my journal close.  Just for the record sometimes God corrects me and reveals my flaws.   I look forward to being corrected and working towards bettering myself.

The Promise for today is:
Now the Lord is the Spirit
and where the Spirit of the Lord is,
there is liberty.
2 Corinthians 3:17   

Tomorrow will be a new prayer point and I will keep better track of what day is what day.  I am enjoying the challenge and think about what I read off and on all day.  I hope what I share has helped you.  

Thank you for stopping by and come again.  Don''t forget to send me your prayer requests.  My email is: mknuss08@gmail.com.  I would be honored to pray for your needs.

Be blessed and start writing.  I started on regular note book paper and than went to a journal.  Nothing fancy but paper that suits your ink and style.  

Love you!  
Love is in the ink! 
Mary Kay 

No comments:

Post a Comment