Sunday, October 15, 2017

Sunday Sick

Good Morning!

John is Sunday Sick.  He has a bad case of allergies and infection in one eye.  He is mean today.  He doesn't like being sick, but who does?  His mother told me horror stories about his dad being so mean in his last days.  I admit those conversations have been replaying in my head.  Friday, John had an appointment with the heart doctor  and everything looks great.  He is a handful at times.  When I married, John he was so quiet and reserved.  Over the years he changed  I will spend the morning praying for him.  I need to do some warfare in this house. Please pray for him to find peace.  I just couldn't leave him this morning.  My duty as his wife is to care for him and I take that very seriously.

We are suppose to get some rain today.  That would be a blessing.

Now that I am on a journey to say, "good bye" to those that left me behind, I will share with you about my professor of Spanish.  He committed suicide and didn't say, "good bye."  We never know how hurt someone is until we don't have them anymore.

Dear Daniel,

Praying my last minute prayer gave you passage into heaven. You searched for peace and love all your life.  Jesus will give you that peace and love.  Your smile and gentle spirit did not go unnoticed.

Are you singing and playing heavenly instruments?  I imagine you are.  Are you in a Jesus Band?
When I get to heaven, I will want to hear your music playing.

Have you meet the Apostle Luke yet?  He was a great physician. You could be great friends. 

It was my desire to treat you like the brother, my own son needed.  Now, I will have to wait until I get to heaven.  It will not be long.  I am aging fast.  I look forward to that day. 

Honored that God loved you and allowed me to be part of your life. 

Thank you for having a special place in my life for a short time. 

I will see you soon. 

Love flows in the ink. 
Mary Kay

Daniel had a special place in my heart. I miss him! 

The word for today is: Race.  According to Merriam-Webster it means the act of running., a set course or duration of time or a contest of speed.  The verse used in reference to race is found in 1 Corinthians 9:24 and it reads; Do you know that those who run in a race all run, but only one receives the prize>  Run in such a way that you may win.  

The promise for today is: 
I love to sing over you with loud shouts of joy.   Zephaniah 3:17


May your day, be blessed.  Look at the bright side of life. 

Love is in the ink. 
Mary Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment