Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Tears of Endurement



Good Morning!

Unanswered prayers sometimes take awhile.  I never would have imagined that today, I would spend time writing letters to get a boy out of jail to take Jesus by the hand. This little boy was 4 years old when I prayed for God to do great things in his life.  I can't wait to share the whole story and someday soon, I will.  I can tell you that God is BIG!  Real BIG!  No prayer is to big for HIM!  He loves for HIS children to come to HIM.  This morning, He held my heart and once again, collected my tears as I cried tears over letters I wrote to a judge, probation officer, and attorney.    Twenty five plus years and the answer is about to come full circle.  Days like today, make me want to share the love and  ink that flows from my heart.  Someday, I will share about my life as a housemother to hundreds of God's kids.  I reached out and Jesus reaches in.

Oh, my prayer life just took a huge step up.  I will be praying more and more to my BIG BIG God!
I don't want to miss one day of my calling.  My earthly days may be coming to an end, so I have lots to do.  Trust and obey.............no other way.

Today, I ordered new tablets for John and I.  We are going to try a new method of communication using the tablets.  John likes to know where I and what I am doing 24/7.  I plan to teach him how to face time me.  That way he can even find me in the grocery store.  :)  I am honored that after 53 years of marriage he still wants to see me.

The title for my book is very clear to me now.  It will be Born Ugly.  Aged in Beauty.  I had the Born Ugly in my head for some time but then God planted the Aged in Beauty.  I have done a lot of healing as I have made notes and outlined my thoughts.  God told me "I will be the author."  I guess that leave me being the hidden co-author.  I have new inspiration to put my ink in words behind a best seller book.

The promise for today is:
Come close to Me and I will come close to you.  James 4:8

Jesus is enough.

I love you all dearly and pray God will richly bless you with His grace.

Love is in my heart!
Love is in the ink!

Love, Mary Kay




No comments:

Post a Comment