Friday, December 8, 2017

I lost the way!

Shalom,

People that raise their hands high to worship, are allowing  God to  fill their cup to overflowing.  It makes sense because from the back of someone that raises their hands it does look like a beautiful vessel waiting to be filled.  I raise my hands high.   I want to be filled to overflowing!

Winter Wonderland arrived in the Texas Hill Country last night.  It is stunning outside.  Melting fast, but I have pictures to save the memories.  I have seen snow many times.  I grew up in the Midwest with  lots of snow.  Texas not so much.  The view from our front porch is a blessing from God.  God controls the climate.  :)



Confession time!  I titled this post "I lost the way!" for a reason.  I allowed this week to be filled with stuff. Yes, stuff.  Time wasters!  People please'r stuff. I can't believe I become so weak and let that happen.  I wrote:   No posts, no memory verse time, no Mary Kay time and little Bible time.  I hate when this happens, but today is a new day and I have been found.  God is giving me, yet another chance to live.

Staying close to home today, so I can do the things, I like to do.  I pray you have the same opportunity.

The promise for today or was it the other day?  Is the following:

If your parents reject you, I will take you in.  Psalm 27:10 
In my case it might be.............If your children reject you, He will take me in.  :)
Today, I felt like a orphan for the first time. No parents!  Left alone with God!  I guess at age 72, no one would call me an orphan.  Thankful that God took me in.

I am weary but my Lord is able and willing to help me feel loved and needed.

Leaving you on that note!  Life is a blessing!  I am blessed! and highly favored.  I pray the same for you.

Love is in the ink.
Mary Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment