Friday, April 10, 2020

April 10, 2020

Greetings.

I have been thinking all day; why this day is called "Good Friday."so many thoughts! I invisioned Christ riding a young unbroken donkey into a crowd of people that loved him. Singing, shouting and desiring a touch or just a word from him. Just down the road the crowd changed. Accusing him, shouting hate and wanting to see him dead. The blood was flowing for us. He carried his own cross and prepared to forgive us of all our sins. What a journey! It was the greatest journey of all. It was a "Good Friday."

Due to the virus, we will stay home. A true family day!
Sunday is coming!

I remember the Easter, my daughter cut a big hole in her brand new dress. She wanted a pocket. Those days are all in the past.

I have filled baskets, colored eggs and hide them in the past!
Now I just want to be still and listen for the sounds of mountains moving.

Maybe tomorrow, I will have more time to blog.
I have so much to share.
Be blessed!
Putting the ink down until tomorrow.

Love, Mary Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment